PulseLarsen Smart Metering
Smart metering benefits utilities by improving customer satisfaction with faster interaction, while giving consumers more control of their energy usage to save money and reduce carbon emissions. With power visibility all the way to the meter, utilities can optimize energy distribution and even take action to shift demand loads.
Smart metering helps utilities to:
- Reduce operating expenses by managing manual operations remotely
- Improve forecasting and streamline power-consumption
- Improve customer service through profiling and segmentation
- Reduce energy theft
- Simplify micro-generation monitoring and track renewable power
In addition, Smart Meters can enable an array of new smart services from residential and commercial to industrial. It can provide a better management for energy usage patterns, reduce overall power consumption and even benefit new pricing models.
A reliable connectivity option for smart metering infrastructure, including full IP infrastructure and low latency in 4G LTE. With the ubiquitous reach of modern cellular networks, and the development of LTE-M (LTE for M2M) providing long range low power cost effective solutions. Utilities can connect meters easily and inexpensively virtually anywhere. A proven, highly reliable communications infrastructure without taking on the costs of deploying and maintaining it themselves.
PulseLarsen Antennas products can be found in the three segments covering the smart metering business:
- Inside the smart meters with its embedded antenna solutions
- Outside the smart meters with all external antenna solutions from its portfolio
- At the collector level to monitor the full range of product spread in the smart grid by using wall mount solutions, pole mount antennas (quarter wavelength, half wavelength, monopoles, dipoles and its associated brackets)
Download Our Smart Metering Booklet Today
*May not be available to view below flipbook in all countries. If you are unable to view the flipbook below you can download the pdf to view above.
Fill out our form below or call PulseLarsen Antennas with any questions today.
Take a look at our PulseLarsen Antennas Catalog